NORTHSHORE PROBATE LAWYERS
PROBATE OF ESTATES - OUR LAWYERS CAN HELP YOU WIND UP THE AFFAIRS OF YOUR LOVED ONES AND ASSIST IN THE TRANSFER OR DISPOSITION OF REAL ESTATE
Our Northshore Probate lawyers are able to use our real estate expertise to help clients navigate the complexities of property owned by a decedent. We help clients in Eastern Massachusetts navigate the complexities of the procedure (or red tape) associated with the probate process; ensure that the Estate is managed pursuant to the duties and standards imposed by Massachusetts law; and help bring an efficient resolution to the estate while minimizing liability for the the administrators and beneficiaries. We are presently probating estates in Essex, Middlesex and Suffolk Counties for estates with and without a will.
There are often issues that need to be resolved that relate the real estate and Probate that our Massachusetts Probate Attorneys can handle on your behalf. Our Lynnfield Probate Lawyers are adept at handling all issues related to real estate as well as complex family relationships. Specifcally, our Probate Lawyers can advise and assist you with the following:
- Division or partition of real estate and proceeds;
- Ensuring the fair payment of estate proceeds to lifetime caretakers of loved ones;
- Resolution of creditor, IRS, Massachusetts Department of Revenue and Division of Medical Assistance Liens;
- Clearing title issues, including defective deeds, missing links in the chain of title, missing assignments, discharges and other title defects;
- Managing tenant, rent, and security deposit obligations;
- Advising clients and drafting instruments to transfer title to real estate to a trust or other legal entity.
For more information on our Probate and Estate practice and Lynnfield Probate Attorneys, please click HERE.